Onewheel Pint Fender Function
If you’ve ever been on a Onewheel Pint without a fender, then you have already experienced one of the most common problems: debris being kicked up.
While some people don’t mind the Onewheel Pint bringing in small amounts of dirt or rocks, it becomes unbearable in muddy, or wet conditions.
The Onewheel Pint Fender with barrier solves this exact problem: It prevents environmental debris from kicking up into your shoes and ankles.
Available Colors For the Onewheel Pint Fender
The Onewheel Pint Fender comes with 5 color options:
- Matte White
- Matte Black
- Flame Red
You can further customize your selection by picking between a Black Onewheel Pint Fender Shield or a clear Onewheel Pint Fender Shield.
Onewheel Pint Fender Compatibility
Flightfins’ Onewheel Pint Fender is compatible with the Onewheel Pint
Compatible with Onewheel Pint
Is The Shield Included With The Onewheel Pint Fender?
Flightfins gives our customers the option of customizing their Onewheel Pint Fender however they want.
You can buy just the Onewheel Pint Fender or you can include a shield with your purchase.
Key Product Features and Updates
- Per request, the Fin mounting slots have been adjusted to accommodate larger feet or higher soled shoes
- The new Lightbar notch provides a clear view for checking battery status and deflects a soft light onto the footpad while riding instead of shining up harshly
- The improved polycarbonate compound and re-designed support geometry make for superb impact resistance while keeping weight minimal
- Improved footpad concave for a more comfortable lock-in
- As always, the FlightFender Pint is whisper quiet and a snap to remove and clean
- The FlightShield is now Pint sized for even better storage capability
- Eight bolt system makes stripping your rails nearly impossible.
The pricing on our Onewheel Fender varies depending on your selection of color and if you include a shield or not. The price can range from $84.99 – $124.95.
Onewheel Pint Fender Reviews
Flightfins has thousands of customers and we are currently in the process of accepting/enabling customer reviews for our products. We look forward to accepting customer images and videos of their Onewheel Pint Fenders.
Enjoy a Wider Stance With Our Onewheel Pint Fender
Traditional Onewheel Fenders with fins take up precious space. Our Onewheel Pint Fender, known as a Flight Fender, was designed to give you more room and allowing for a wider stance. A wider stance on a Onewheel Pint can give you more stability on your jumps and tricks. If you want to be able to tricks while having a fender, then shop our Onewheel Pint Fender online.
Virtually Roll Proof
The FlightFender has been especially designed to avoid the ground during a roll giving the fender longer life, both structurally and cosmetically speaking. This will help preserve your Onewheel Pint so that it can look great all year long and save you money on having to make costly fender replacements.
Browse our other Flightfin Products:
- Flight Fender Lift Kit
- Flightkit Terrain XL
- FullFlight System For Onewheel Pint
- FullFlight System for Onewheel XR
- FlightFender Nylon Pro
- DHM Hybrid Ceramic Bearings
- Flightfins Extender
- Onewheel Pint Flightdeck
- Onewheel Float Plate
- Onewheell Pint Shield
- FlightDeck Footpad for Onewheel XR, Plus, and V1
- FlightFender Pint – Onewheel Pint Fender
- FlightFender for Onewheel XR, Plus and V1
- Replacement FlightFender Half
- FlightFrame (Rails only)