Compatible with Pint model ONLY.
(1) Float Plate, all necessary hardware for installation
What are Onewheel Float Plates?
Onewheel Float Plates, by Flightfins, are an easy to install product that protects the underside of your Onewheel model.
The main advantage of having a float plate is that you drastically reduce the chances of your Onewheel suffering underside damage.
Because the Onewheel Pint model is a rather expensive product, having a float plate is a great way to preserve the investment.
When you order a float plate through Flightfins, we’ll send you both the float plate and all the hardware necessary for installation.
- Protect your investment. The stock plastic battery and controller compartments are weak and prone to breakage. Float Plates are engineered for over 3,000 PSI of impact!
- Expand your bag of tricks. No need to wax that curb, as the Float Plates are self-lubricating. Slides, stalls, and drops all damn day!
- These float plates have sizes to fit Pint model ONLY.
Do I Need Onewheel Float Plates?
Yes, you need Onewheel Float Plates if you want to preserve your Onewheel model.
The reality is that the Onewheel is an expensive product with a weak underside.
Without a Onewheel Float Plate, you’re likely to damage or break that soft underbelly.
The Onewheel Float Plate is designed to protect that underside and preserve your investment.
Onewheel Float Plate Compatibility
Incompatible with Onewheel+ XR Model
Compatible with Onewheel Pint Model
Incompatible with Onewheel+ Model
Incompatible with Original Onewheel Model
Shop for a Self-Lubricating Onewheel Float Plate
Imagine being able to curb slide, stall, and drop without any wax! Well, with the Flightfins Onewheel Float Plates self-lubricating feature, you can perform all these tricks without wax!
Not only does having a float plate reduce the amount of maintenance required on your Onewheel but it also protects the Onewheel underside from damage.
One Google search for Onewheel pictures and you will notice several Onewheels that are cracking or seem to have minor damage.
Having a float plate will add this extra layer of protection so you can perform tricks with that extra security.
How Much Pressure Can Onewheel Float Plates Take?
The Flightfins Onewheel Float Plates can handle up to 3,000 PSI on impact. That means the Onewheel Float Plate can take more pressure than a hippopotamus bite!
Are There Any Other Flightfins Products I Should Look At?
One of our best selling products, and something are customers love are the Onewheel Pint Fender.
This Fender protects your ankles and shoes from environmental debris like pebbles, water, and mud.
What Color Do Float Plates Come In?
As of now, our float plates come in the color black.
Browse our other Flightfin Products:
- Flight Fender Lift Kit
- Flightkit Terrain XL
- FullFlight System For Onewheel Pint
- FullFlight System for Onewheel XR
- FlightFender Nylon Pro
- DHM Hybrid Ceramic Bearings
- Flightfins Extender
- Onewheel Pint Flightdeck
- Onewheel Float Plate
- Onewheell Pint Shield
- FlightDeck Footpad for Onewheel XR, Plus, and V1
- FlightFender Pint – Onewheel Pint Fender
- FlightFender for Onewheel XR, Plus and V1
- Replacement FlightFender Half
- FlightFrame (Rails only)